1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. You are not able to re-sell the tickets as they are linked with your email address.
2. In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket.
3. If more tickets are ordered or purchased, they are liable to cancellation.
4. A transaction is only complete when it is accepted by Expressive Arts or Leyton Sixth Form College. This means tickets may be cancelled on our behalf and you will be notified. In this case, you are entitled to a full refund.
5. There may be seat allocation for specific events.
6. Some of our shows are filmed for marketing and promotional purposes. By purchasing the ticket, you agree to appearing in videos used by our department for educational, marketing and promotional purposes.
7. Tickets are sent via email if purchased online. There are no physical tickets. Upon arrival to the venue, please show your purchase confirmation email.
8. If you purchase tickets from the Technician Team, you will be added to the manifest.
9. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. Refunds are only issued if the event is cancelled, the transaction is terminated by Expressive Arts or LSC for any given reason or incase the performance has to stop after it has started for reasons out of the Expressive Art/LSC's control (water leak, adverse weather etc).
1. You will only be granted access to the venue upon validation of ticket.
2. Admittance to the venue may be refused if our security team see it necessary. This includes violation of college policy.
3. No outside food or drink, excluding water, is allowed to be consumed inside the venue and will be removed by our security team or a staff member. Failure to comply will result in ejection.
4. At certain shows, alcohol will be available to purchase and a valid UK identification is required. We do not tolerate aggressive or rude behaviour toward staff, students, performers, management and other customers.
5. We ask all customers to respect cast members and performers at all times. Please do not boo or verbally assault anyone within the venue.